Sat, Oct 28|
Punisher Series Weekend
36 Hours of physical and mental toughness.
Time & Location
Oct 28, 7:00 AM – Oct 29, 7:00 PM
Northwood, 129 Rochester Rd, Northwood, NH 03261, USA
About the Event
Watch video here
Event check in/briefing begins at 7am Saturday Oct 15th and the earliest anyone could possibly finish would be by 12:30pm Sunday Oct 16th. (Most will be complete later than 12:30. Participants MUST be finished by 7pm Oct 16th to be considered a "Finisher")
$499 registration includes:
1) Campsite space (2 nights) From Friday Oct 14th through Sun Oct 16th, up to 4 individuals allowed per platform.
2) Community gas grill with propane
3) Community Fire pit w/firewood provided
4) 20x20 plus size covering with tables & chairs (gathering tent for inclement weather)
5) A Derti Development Shirt
6) Four “Finisher” shirts (Each must be earned prior to receiving)
7) Two Finisher medals (Each must be earned prior to receiving)
8) One Hoodie (Must be earned prior to receiving)
Spectators may join you at the campsite anytime throughout your event at no cost.
Anyone may join you out on course any time throughout your event with the purchase of a day pass ($25). While out on course, day pass holders may try any obstacles.
You will be completing (or attempting to) 4 of Derti Developments Signature Challenges. Which ones and when will not be issued to you until 1 week prior to the event (Friday Oct 7th). At this time registration will be closed.
Unlike most endurance events this one will not be "Self-Supported". You can have friends join you for portions, family hang out with you for a period of time, even be pampered throughout this event by loved ones. The one stipulation is that YOU MUST DO ALL THE WORK REQUIRED WITHOUT ASSISTANCE. The only thing we will tell you now, is that you will be covering over half a marathon distance total but under a full marathon!